Become a LICENSED PROFESSIONAL in the field of MASSAGE THERAPY! Official provider of Rock Valley College’s 600-hour Massage Certification Program. Bodycraft Wellness & Massage Center LLC is approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education (IBHE), Approved provider and Assigned School with the National Board for Therapeutic Massage & Bodywork (NCBTMB), and a proud member of the Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals (ABMP) since 2014.
Offering a 600-hour/12-month program to people seeking out a career in massage & bodywork therapies. With a strong business edge and a well-rounded curriculum, this program has been designed to offer students a combined lecture, demonstration, and clinical practice. Students will develop an in-depth understanding of the human body and its interactions. Students will develop a strong understanding in areas of anatomy & physiology, applied kinesiology, and pathology.
The program involves hands-on learning of basic relaxation and deep tissue massage techniques. Once students reach a certain level of knowledge they will participate in student clinic, which allow for opportunities to perform a 60-minute relaxation massage on actual clients, under supervision of licensed massage therapists and instructors.
Program content includes:
- Fundamentals of Massage & Bodywork Therapies
- Deep Tissue & other modalities
- Anatomy & Physiology
- History & theory
- Community outreach
- Elective modalities related to the field of massage therapy will be required as well
It will be the student’s responsibility to pay full tuition at time of enrollment. Elective classes, books, and other supplies listed above will be an added expense and is the student’s responsibility to procure. Student manuals, lotions, massage tables (in class use/rental use only), bolsters, blankets, and pillows will be supplied.
- Tuition FEE: $7995.00
OTHER FEES: other fees listed below are the student’s responsibility in addition to the total TUITION FEE listed above. **The costs of OTHER FEES and textbook editions vary and are subject to change**
- ELECTIVE CLASSES (SEE ELECTIVE PRICING IN RVC CATALOG)
- PROFESSIONAL MASSAGE (Must be a 60-MINUTE SESSION)
- (4) SETS OF SHEETS
- MASSAGE TABLE
SCHEDULE OF TUITION & FEES
- Tuition—payment must be received in full at time of enrollment.
- Electives—each student has from program start date to program end date to complete 80 clock hours of electives.
- Books—each book must be purchased prior to the beginning of specific class segment. BWMC will provide current book list for purchase. See class catalog and calendar.
- ABMP student insurance—payment is included in tuition and paperwork must be received before program start date.
- Professional Session—proof of a one-hour professional massage session is required before program start date.
- (4) Sets of sheets—must be purchased by the first day of FTMB class. BWMC will provide information for purchase.
- Massage Table— BWMC will provide information about how to purchase.
-Must be 18 years of age or older
-High school Diploma or GED
-Professional Massage session
-Two Letters of Personal Reference
*We DO NOT offer Financial Aid at this time. Ask us about Workforce Connection, VA benefit programs, and CHECK OUT Sallie Mae student loan options: https://www.salliemae.com/
NOTE: Registration for the massage program is done in person! Please set-up a site visit and/or student interview with us today!
All Massage Program and continuing ed/electives classes are held at:
Rock Valley College (enter Springbrook side)
Classroom Building II (CLII) Room 122 & 127
3301 N. Mulford Road, Rockford, IL 61114
Pictures of the Massage Training Program at Rock Valley College: https://photos.app.goo.gl/tRkFB5kW1Q9WxcSBA